Features: Acne, anti-mosquito bite, swelling, Indian sun repair, moisturizing gel, skincare
Suitable for skin: Any skin
Net weight: 50g per Aloe Gel
Aloe Gel Moisturizing Lotion Facial Cream DIY Hand Wash Aloe Vera
-Stabilize skin feelings
-No industrial alcohol
-No allergic ingredients
-Versatile and practical
-1 multi-effect can be used for four seasons
-The whole body can be used from the beginning to the end
•Hair care - Smooth, say goodbye to static electricity
•Acne treatment - After sun repair, oil control
•Hand care - Moisturizing
•Reconcile base makeup - Makeup looks for more hydrated
•Leg care - Improve dry skin, nourish and moisturize
•After shaving - relieve discomfort
-Remove basic problems of skin
•Red and fragile
-Aloe barb adensis
How to make gel alcohol hand sanitizer?
Tools / raw materials:
Hand sanitizer bottle
Steps To Use:
1. You need topical alcohol, it has at least 91% pure aloe gel.
2. You need a clean bowl, a spatula (or spoon), a funnel, and a recycled liquid soap or hand sanitizer bottle.
3. Measure out 2/3 cups of alcohol and 1/3 cup of pure aloe vera gel and pour them into a bowl together. Stir well with your spoon until all ingredients are completely mixed together.
4. Use a funnel to pour the mixture directly from the bowl into the bottle of your choice.
5. Use disinfectant properly. Before you start, make sure your hands are free of visible dirt.
- 2x Aloe Gel